The new wing was really neat. Lots of very weird things that either make you think outside of the box, or make you think "what the *%#@ was that guy smokin'?". Anyway, we had a good time. Then we walked outside to find some lunch and we witnessed a man being arrested. He apparently had tried to steal someone's things and they'd chased him for quite a while. Bad idea, buddy.
So we ate lunch at some good Italian place on Madison St. that I now can't remember the name of. It started with a P. Then we sat in Millennium Park for a while and you'll never guess what I saw. A little baby bird tumbled from the top of a pillar down onto the concrete sidewalk. SPLAT. Right on his beak. He apparently fell from the nest and could not fly yet. He was still breathing, and he squawked a little when a girl stepped on his wing, but I'm pretty sure that death was near. POOR BIRDIE. [It may have been a baby pigeon, in which case I don't feel quite so sad, but still a little sad.]
We finished up the day with Jamba Juice. It was mostly a good day with a couple of sad happenings.
No comments:
Post a Comment